As a complete 2 or 4 channel neurophysiological measuring system for EMG, NCV and EP, the NEUROWERK EMG system offers almost unlimited testing possibilities for any clinic or hospital. Our high-quality EMG recorders and intuitive software makes diagnosis easier and more efficient with time-saving features.
2 or 4 Channel EMG System Made in Germany
Intuitive and functional keyboard for NEUROWERK EMG devices
The NEUROWERK RC offers the user the possibility to make adjustments to the NEUROWERK EMG system conveniently and easily from a distance. Whether changing the stimulus parameters, the signal display or starting a new examination, with the NEUROWERK RC, the operation of the NEUROWERK system is particularly easy and intuitive, even from far away. Thanks to the well thought out positioning of the control elements and good haptic feedback, the time-consuming search for the right keys becomes second nature after a short time.
MYOQUICK EMG-EP Software
NEUROWERK EMG – High quality amplifiers for any application
- With 2 or 4 channels
- 24-bit A/D converter
- 50 kHz sampling rate per channel
- Connection for temperature sensor
- Internally switchable reference electrode
NEUROWERK EMG Software
- Freely configurable sequences and result tables
- Split screen for lateral comparison
- Export of the results to an external software (e.g. Excel)
- Automatic selection and calculation of all parameters (latency, amplitude, area, NCV, and many more)
- Integrated support with the neuroanatomical guide
- Clear curvature representation in the page comparison, including calculation of the lateral differences
- Automatic EMG analysis
Options for full scalability
- NEUROWERK RC remote control for straightforward operation
- Second electric stimulator for triple stimulation and collision test
- Connection of any magnetic stimulators
- Software options: MUNIX, VEMP, etc.
- Reflex hammer
Carts & Equipment
Whether compact and robust for stationary use in the laboratory or flexible and ergonomic for mobile use in intensive care units, we offer the right medical carts for all applications:
- As PC system, with notebook or with fanless mini PC
- With swivel arm (EMG) or mounted stand (EEG)
- Expandable with printer, additional shelves, pull-outs and metal baskets
- Expandable with various accessories
Central data management for NEUROWERK EEG and EMG
NEUROWERK CENTER forms the basis for successful work with our NEUROWERK EMG and EEG systems. Thanks to its powerful SQL database, NEUROWERK CENTER provides easy access to all functions of our devices.