Digi-One™ is a portable transcranial doppler solution for blood flow velocities assessment in the brain. Our seventh-generation Transcranial Doppler (TCD) device, Digi-One combines Rimed’s outstanding Digi-Lite Doppler technology and interface with a compact, lightweight design, making Digi-One the most portable TCD in the market.
It’s easy to carry, goes anywhere you go, and connects to any Windows-based PC. Innovative TCD technology that weighs just 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds)!
Digi-One provides a complete diagnostic solution for modern neurosonology or neurovascular laboratory. It measures the blood flow velocity in the main arteries of the brain, noninvasively, facilitating the detection of stenoses and emboli flowing in the blood stream.
- Customizable protocols for each technician’s needs
- Customizable remote control for individual physician preference
- Multi-language capability for better localization
- Auto-Track™ automatic depth selection for quick, easy insonation
- Each 2 MHz probe can insonate the brain in 64 different depths/gates simultaneously
- Display 8 different Doppler spectrum windows simultaneously
- Designed with an advanced 2-layer, user-configured reporting system
- Includes advanced emboli detection and verification software
- Offers a complete range of probes including 2 MHz, 4 MHz, 8 MHz and 16 MHz probes, each with a separate connector.