The Moberg CNS Monitor brings time-synchronized, high resolution multimodal data to the bedside. Display continuous EEG alongside systemic physiology from over 30 ICU devices. Customize state-of-the-art displays to meet each patient’s unique needs.
System Key Features:
- Real-time processing of continuous EEG
- Review data remotely or at the bedside
- Context-sensitive animated tutorials
- Full-HD PTZ Camera (US only)
Moberg CNS Envision Software
Moberg CNS Envision
Efficiently review and annotate multimodal data
CNS Envision is flexible software that enables remote review and annotation of data collected through the CNS Monitor.
Key Features include:
- Review continuous EEG, multimodal physiology, and video on customizable displays
- Prune physiologic and video data to streamline archiving and storage
- Built-in library of ACNS terminology for convenient annotation
Advanced trending and analysis
- Records are processed as they are being acquired, with trends and detections updated in real time*
- Synchronized and fast review of EEG, trends, and video using configurable displays**
- Automated seizure and spike detection with expert-level performance
- Automated artifact reduction
* Preprocessing requires Persyst ICU Continuous Monitoring and a CNS Application PC for each CNS Monitor.
** Remote EEG review requires Persyst Review for Server.
CNS Monitor (CNS-300/320)
- 22” LED (16:9) touchscreen display, 1920 x 1080 Pixels Resolution, with Antiglare Technology
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet (isolated) interfaces (RJ-45)
- 4x RS-232 (isolated), expandable to 8
- 1x RS-232 (non-isolated)
- 4x USB 2.0 ports (2 on Bottom of I/O Panel and 2 on Side Panel)
- 2x USB 3.0 ports (on Bottom I/O Panel)
- Mountable on roll-stand or onto a wall-mounted medical equipment channel
Weight and Dimensions
CNS Monitor (CNS-300/320)
- 22” x 14.5” x 3.9”, 22 lbs / 25 lbs with optional serial port expander
- (55.9 cm x 36.8 cm x 9.9 cm, 9.98 kg / 11.34 kg with optional serial port expander)
CNS Advanced ICU EEG Amplifier
- 24 dedicated, DC-Coupled referential EEG electrode inputs
- 9 dedicated, DC-Coupled inputs for additional EEG signals or emerging applications (with dedicated reference input)
- 4 dedicated, true-differential input pairs for EEG, ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration, etc.
- 2 ground electrode inputs (common for scalp, differential and auxiliary)
CNS Video Camera
- VID-350/370 – 720 x 540 maximum resolution, USB 3.0 connection
- PTZ-350 (US only) – 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution, ethernet connection
The Moberg CNS Monitor comes with a wide variety of interfaces to external devices. Download the Moberg Device Interfaces list for details.