Please contact-us for more information.
Registador Ambulatório EEG/PSG Morpheus™
The BRAIN QUICK Ambulatory Line can be used for in-home LTM or PSG recording and off ers ease of use, patient comfort and uninterrupted data collection – critical components for home-based EEG, LTM and PSG monitoring. With 34 channels and weighing only 200 grams, the Morpheus™ recorder includes wireless intelligence to automatically switch between wired, wireless and ambulatory mode to allow truly continuous recording without losing a single sample of data.
34 Channel Morpheus Amplifier:
- 12 selectable bipolar/common reference channels –
- 12 fixed common reference channels
- 1 body position sensor
- 2 DC Channels
- 2 Airflow pressure sensors
- 2 Respiratory belt inputs (thorax, abdomen)
- 1 Serial Port
- Plethysmogram, SaO2, Heart Rate channels
- Up to 8192 Hz Sampling rate per channel
- LCD display for immediate review of traces
- Automatic impedance check