Digi-Lite™ provides clinicians with an all-in-one Transcranial Doppler (TCD) solution for bedside diagnosis and monitoring. Based on Rimed’s sixth-generation TCD technology, Digi-Lite enables reliable, noninvasive assessment of blood flow velocities in the brain.
Digi-Lite provides a complete diagnostic solution for the modern neurosonology or neurovascular laboratory.
It measures the blood flow velocity in the main arteries of the brain, noninvasively, to facilitate the detection of stenoses and emboli flowing in the bloodstream.
User-friendly, intuitive and flexible, simple to operate
High Doppler sensitivity allows detection of flow velocity on the contralateral side of the brain
Optional imaging probe enables accurate, color-coded ultrasound scanning of the entire carotid system
- Customizable protocols for each technician’s needs
- Multi-language capability for better localization
- Customizable remote control for each for physician preference
- Auto-Track™ automatic depth selection for quick, easy insonation
- Each 2 MHz probe can insonate the brain at 64 different depths/gates simultaneously, and display 8 different Doppler spectrum windows simultaneously
- Includes an advanced 2-layer, user-configured reporting system (Summary Screen and Patient Report)
- Includes advanced emboli detection and verification software
- Offers a complete range of probes, including 2 MHz, 4 MHz, 8 MHz and 16 MHz, each with a separate connector