Please choose the size of your Electro-Gel™.
Electro-Gel™ is a conductive gel for Electro-Caps. The Electro-Gel™ has been specifically formulated for the use with Electro-Cap products. For use with non-disposable neurodiagnostic surface electrodes during EEG exams, evoked potential procedures, and brain-mapping.
- Do not use too much gel. The size of the area of gel becomes the effective size of the electrode. This can reduce inter-electrode distances and compromise the exam.
- Place a small amount of gel into a clean container.
- Fill the blunt tip syringe, and inject the gel into each of the recording electrodes.
- Do not fill the syringe directly from the jar of gel.
- If there is no hair at the electrode site, place a sponge disc around the electrode.
- When finished recording, gel may be removed from the scalp with mild soap and warm water, and from the cap and electrodes with Ivory brand liquid detergent and warm water.