The CNS Advanced ICU EEG Amplifier provides high-quality continuous EEG (cEEG) that can be interpreted in the context of concurrent physiology with the CNS Monitor.
CNS Advanced ICU EEG Monitor
Login to see price
- Versatile DC-Coupled amplifier with fast settling time, high dynamic range and high common mode rejection ratio for high-quality, continuous ICU monitoring
- 33 DC-Coupled referential inputs
- 24 inputs for scalp electrodes (including reference)
- 9 inputs for additional channels or emerging applications (including reference)
- Four dedicated true-differential inputs for EEG or other physiological signals (e.g. ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration, etc.)
- Continuous independent impedance checking to verify electrode connection integrity (can be disabled by user)
- Up to 2,048 Hz sample rate for each input*
- Selectable sampling rates for recording high frequency EEG on all channels synchronously*
* Available in a future CNS Monitor software update.