Complement your continuous EEG recording with this camera designed for low-light environments.
CNS Advanced ICU Video-EEG Monitor
Login to see price
- On-screen controls enable adjusting of pan, tilt, and zoom from the CNS Monitor
- Configurable settings ensure optimal picture in a variety of lighting conditions
- Infrared illuminator accessory allows better subject visibility in low-light environments
CNS Advanced ICU EEG Monitor Features:
- Versatile DC-Coupled amplifier with fast settling time, high dynamic range and high common mode rejection ratio for high-quality, continuous ICU monitoring
- 33 DC-Coupled referential inputs
- 24 inputs for scalp electrodes (including reference)
- 9 inputs for additional channels or emerging applications (including reference)
- Four dedicated true-differential inputs for EEG or other physiological signals (e.g. ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration, etc.)
- Continuous independent impedance checking to verify electrode connection integrity (can be disabled by user)
- Up to 2,048 Hz sample rate for each input*
- Selectable sampling rates for recording high frequency EEG on all channels synchronously*
- Data Management with SystemPLUS Evolution** Software.
* Available in a future CNS Monitor software update.
** SystemPLUS Evolution is produced by Micromed Italy.