Meet the only system that time-synchronizes continuous EEG with systemic physiology from over 30 ICU monitoring devices. Real-time, high resolution physiology enables a new level of personalized medicine at the bedside.
Extensive data collection, EEG processing, remote review, and analysis
- Interface with over 30 medical devices, offering support for approximately 200 physiologic measurements (see the list of device interfaces)
- Powerful real-time continuous EEG processing including CSA, DSA, alpha delta ratio, power and frequency metrics, inter-burst interval, % suppression, % asymmetry, and aEEG
- Remote review of EEG and multimodal data with CNS Envision or compatible Persyst software
- Access extensive animated tutorials and context-sensitive help/troubleshooting
- Store all digital data for export and archive via network connection or portable media
- Enables creation of a Multimodal Database of physiologic and phenotypic data which includes NINDS Common Data Elements
- CNS Monitors can be mobile or mounted on a boom or ICU wall
The CNS Monitor offers a turn-key solution to complex informatics challenges which would require significant overhead and IT investment. The CNS Monitor is a neuro-focused patient monitor that supports interoperability with multiple external devices.