The BRAIN QUICK LTM Line offers easy expansion from 32 to 256 channels and can be used as a wireless, wired or ambulatory system. Its compact, lightweight footprint and limitless patient mobility makes the system ideal for pediatric LTM studies. The small, versatile SD LTM 32 PLUS and SD LTM 64 PLUS amplifiers can serve as a 3-in-1 system: wired headbox, wireless headbox or ambulatory recorder.
BRAINQUICK® Long Term Monitoring (LTM)
- Full patient mobility
- Continuous, uninterrupted data collection
- 3-in-1 system with wireless, wired and ambulatory mode
- Modular design for easy channel expansion
- Ultra-compact and durable design to withstand the hospital environment
- Synchronized Full HD Video (1920×1080)
- High sampling rate up to 16 KHz
- LCD display for impedance checks and warnings
- All channels can be switched to DC independently
- Record patient with up to 5 cameras
Cortical Stimulator SD LTM STIM – The compact, add-on SD LTM Cortical Stimulator includes an integrated switching matrix and single-wire connection to the amplifier. All channels can be switched to the stimulator and users can automatically configure settings through the software such as preconfigured stimuli and sequence start and stop. Compatible with all Micromed BRAINQUICK SD LTM Series Amplifiers.